Skype
nomorethan9

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Not an amazing game

But I love the old PS1 style of visuals, the short draw distance and low polygon count takes me back.
Its a pretty good game, but controls could be better.

Flip2Green Flip2Green

Too easy

The game works well, but my only complaint is that it's too easy.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Okay

The game itself is okay, but could we please leave the cancer to take care of Funnyjunk and 4chan, and not bring it to Newgrounds.

Space is Key Space is Key

Good game

But of course, frustrating. 358 deaths to finish.

Hunters - Stage 3 Hunters - Stage 3

Great

It's a fun and simple game to play, only small problem is that some areas go on for a little too long. But still good.

Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

It's ok

It's fun to play at first, but then it starts to get boring. And that secret level is fucked up.

Glavca the chewing gum Glavca the chewing gum

It's ok

It has a lot of potential, but its a bit slow and buggy, but keep going at it and you'll easily be able to make a great game.

Zhip Zhip

Cool

It visual style is quite nice, and it works well, but the lack of music or even main menu lets it down. It also isn't complete.

Build a Robot 3 Build a Robot 3

Amazing

Really well done, this is probably your best work so far, I love it. I would love to know how you were able to make the parts be is free transform mode. Anyway keep up the good work.

Gay Fish Revolution Gay Fish Revolution

What?

I think the only reason why people really like this is because of how funny the song is, but he didn't make the song, it's from South Park