Skype
nomorethan9

Star Fuuuxz Star Fuuuxz

Damn

Yeah, breaking apart that pokemon font is a bitch.

Villainy - Episode 1 Villainy - Episode 1

Very well done

The animation is very impressive, and I love the characters as well. The whole thing is put together fantastically.

The fact that you created the entire thing, and it works so well tells me this will go far as a series.

Overall terrific, and good luck with future episodes.

Pwanchi Burger Episode 1 Pwanchi Burger Episode 1

Unexpected

Despite how basic the characters and set ups are, I was surprised how funny it actually was.
It shows that something doesn't need to have a lot of depth or be unpreditable in order to still be funny.

Skits Skits

Not good

Badly animated and all these jokes we've heard before, or some lame variant of them.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Pretty Good

The animation is really clean and looks really good. But most of the jokes I've already heard in other Minecraft videos and animations.

anon_partyhard_2.O anon_partyhard_2.O

Cool

It's very well done and fluid.
Only thing I can say is that the shading on the suit is a bit over the place, but still looks pretty good.

Yotam & Fantasia 03 Yotam & Fantasia 03

Great

Funny as always. I love it when Max is close to throwing up.
I just wish it didn't end like it did, it could have gone for longer and had potential to go somewhere even better than it did.

LazyMuffin responds:

I understand it may seem like that, but we improvised for like 20 minutes and the only NORMAL ending was this, unfortunately.

Trad Animation Collection Trad Animation Collection

Great

I love your wacky, frame by frame style of animation, and I know how hard it is to pull it off, I've tried it before. Your skills are impressive, and I hope to see a full cartoon using these skills.

The Fingertips Project The Fingertips Project

Classic

I remember loving this a few years ago, and it still holds up as being great.

Final Mansion Final Mansion

I don't get it...

You're a great animator, so why are you still using stick figures. I know it's a style, but if you expand from what has been seen so many times, you could create some really great work. The figures just don't look appealing with such great background art.