Skype
nomorethan9

Snowballs Snowballs

Pretty good.

Yeah it's funny, but it feels like I've seen something like this before...

Ant and the Aardvark Ant and the Aardvark

Woah....

This must be the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Very well done

Brilliant, brilliant work, like always. Much funnier than Africa Dudes. I must say though, you make yourself look like a very scary man.

Ashleysfilms-left 4 Dead Ashleysfilms-left 4 Dead

Not good

The voice acting was bad, and the animation wasn't much to look at. I also hate your blatant rip off both the youtube logo, and left 4 speed.

Funny School Things 2 Funny School Things 2

Great job

They're pretty funny, I especially like the Proud of Grades one. I can also see your getting much better at animating, can't wait to see what you've got coming next.

Aqlex responds:

Hey! I remember you, Mr. 47 times! xD. I'll keep trying to get more stuff out, don't worry xD.

Booty Call! Booty Call!

Heggleson?

As the Lemming said to the Leaking Lemon, "That's pretty good."

the epic clay battle the epic clay battle

Decent

The characters look good, and you look very capable of much smoother motion, so try getting about 3 or 4 more frames in per second and they'll look much better.

Also, try to make sure the camera is in focus before taking a frame.

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

Pretty good

I thought it was pretty funny, and it's well animated. But I feel you over-used the joke where the shot cuts during a scream, even though it can be really funny.

Finna (Fudda Pt. 2) Finna (Fudda Pt. 2)

Very good

I really like you style of animation, especially things like the walk cycles.
But when you animate something that is moving really fast, and you do that 'swoosh' visual effect, it looks a bit odd, and I can notice it in most of your animations.
I suggest speeding up the 'swoosh' parts a bit more; for example, when he runs out of the room, that could be like 3 or 4 frames instead of 8.

Anyway, I did like it, the ending was really funny.

Aqlex responds:

Yeah, I agree it could be a bit faster. I animate at 18 fps for some unknown reason, so I always make things last a little too long. I like 18 though, because it's just enough frames per second without looking laggy, but saving me a bunch of drawing time. Thanks for the review xD. I watched a bunch of your stuff too, and I really like your style as well.

I'm Comming I'm Comming

Hmmm...

I must admit, I am interested, SO YOU BETTER NOT DISSAPOINT ME, OR YOU MIGHT FIND YOURSELF DEAD ONE MORNING!

Hope something comes up soon.

Kixen responds:

Ya.. Something is comming up very soon, maybe in 2 days or so.