View Profile 47times

73 Movie Reviews

Damn

Yeah, breaking apart that pokemon font is a bitch.

Very well done

The animation is very impressive, and I love the characters as well. The whole thing is put together fantastically.

The fact that you created the entire thing, and it works so well tells me this will go far as a series.

Overall terrific, and good luck with future episodes.

Unexpected

Despite how basic the characters and set ups are, I was surprised how funny it actually was.
It shows that something doesn't need to have a lot of depth or be unpreditable in order to still be funny.

23 Game Reviews

Not an amazing game

But I love the old PS1 style of visuals, the short draw distance and low polygon count takes me back.
Its a pretty good game, but controls could be better.

Too easy

The game works well, but my only complaint is that it's too easy.

Okay

The game itself is okay, but could we please leave the cancer to take care of Funnyjunk and 4chan, and not bring it to Newgrounds.

1 Audio Review

Very good

Great sequal to the song, very well done. I still like listening to the first one though, but I think that's because I've heard it for so long on my GTA SA user track list, and I just love it.

2 Art Reviews

Well...

Jeez, if you're gonna TRY, TRY to a point where it's PRESENTABLE.

Cool

I think it looks really good. I enjoy tracing images as well, but I do it in less detail with lines in Flash, to be able to do it like this with a tablet shows you have some real talent.

Aqlex responds:

Thanks! I don't know about real talent, though. Tracing doesn't take much talent =P

25, Male