Skype
nomorethan9

Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1) Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1)

NOOOOO

27! WHY 27! NOOOOOOOOOOO, oh well, you can't win them all.
Anyway, the animation was ok, especially the lip syncing, but, I didn't really get it.

Aqlex responds:

Haha, that's really funny. There wasn't much to get, though. The student used a phrase the teacher didn't understand, and the teacher tried to figure out what it means, until he angered the student. The teacher then used the word by accident in normal speech and realized his mistake.

Ralph's Request Ralph's Request

Stupid

The artwork was ok but it did look a bit strange, I didn't find it funny though.
You also really need to change your 'o' mouths in your flashes because your current one annoys the hell out of me.

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

It's ok

I know it was unexpected and all, but that doesn't mean it's good.
I was kinda funny though.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Very well done

I am so glad I chose to watch this flash, you made me realise what games can do to our lives, and I thank you for not letting me have to realise it when I am your age.

Very good message and very well told, I hope you make more things like this in the near future to help more people.

madness combat short 1 madness combat short 1

Ugh..

I found it kinda boring and lazy, but I think that's just because everyone does madness shorts. They're relatively easy to animate and basically have no plot lines. I think if you come up with your own ideas for an entire flash, you'll make them a lot better.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Very good

I love animations cross overs a hole hell of a lot, and this one is really good.
I just think it would have been much better if the original creators animated their own character, because some, like salad fingers and the tankmen, seemed to look a bit unusual, but I'm sure you have a reason for doing it like it is.
Anyway great work.

Jazza responds:

i tried to mimic as best i could. our own styles inevitably creep in though lol. thanks for the review!

Prelude to the One Prelude to the One

Very well done

I enjoyed it a lot. Fantastic animation and well fitting music. Your use of 3D perspective is done very well also. Can't wait to see more of your work.

The Very Sneaky Man The Very Sneaky Man

Good

Good artwork and animation. A word of advice though, you should use eases on your motion tweens because it makes them look much better.

The Sketch Collab 2009 The Sketch Collab 2009

Cool

Good job to everyone, the majority of them were interesting, but some a bit too short. I'd have to say my favourite would be Artyluck.

A Very Angry Christmas A Very Angry Christmas

Very Funny

Great drawings and animation, and I love the voice acting, terrific and funny, keep it up.

10JD responds:

Hey your that one guy, with the daily!