Skype
nomorethan9

Captain Violence Captain Violence

Amazing

Really great job. I love the voice acting and animation. It's not often you see 3D effects and shadowing like that, well done. But the comedy is lacking just a teeny bit.

sorbitol responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like the mixed-medium stuff!

A few funny bits were cut out to make room for the story but I tried to mix a bit of everything together.

Thanks for the excellent review! :D

Pico 09 Pico 09

WTF?!

Very funny and well animated, but I think you've been listening to way too much distorted view Yotam.

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

OMFG!

Absolutely amazing animation, and artwork as well. This is a perfect example of how far fighting stick men has come in flash. Can't wait for the finale.

Team Madness 2 Sniper P2 Team Madness 2 Sniper P2

Not that bad

It was okay, that death scream got a bit annoying and the text went past too fast to read. The animation was decent, but I think you have the potential to do better.

3-D Stick Test 3-D Stick Test

Awesome!

Well done, guns look really good. Can't wait to see a whole Flash using this. :) (This is too short though.)

Rockyusa responds:

I will make a full flash soon...

Castle Repercussions - B Castle Repercussions - B

Magnificant

Very intense and eye-pleasing animation. The action and music are very well put together, can't wait for the rest of the series.

IRC Time Trial #5 Unrated IRC Time Trial #5 Unrated

WTF

Most of it was too weird and over the top for me to like it, but that account name action script is pretty cool.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

I'm truly sorry that you didn't like it but thanks for also pointing out even a small thing you liked about a submission that you wasn't too fond of.

Thanks for your honesty.

-PowerRangerYELLOW

Geometric Art Geometric Art

Not Bad

It's a good concept, but more detail would make it look much better. The music suits it as well.

Faux - Chapter 2 Faux - Chapter 2

Wow

Fantastic artwork, but the lack of voices was a bit disappointing.

Flat Cat Flat Cat

OMG

Hey look, Bubs is now a businessman.